Collage Banner

Collage Banner

Monday, March 11, 2013

Let's Try This Again...

Hi everyone!  After a long hiatus, I'm back to blogging and I've made a few small changes to my site. I will be trying things a little different this time around and I hope you'll find the page easier to use and the information and recipes even more helpful.  Here's a little bit of what you can expect from KJ's Green Kitchen:

1. Weekly posts on Mondays with ideas and info about eating healthy, local, and green.

2. A second weekly post on Fridays with a recipe.  My family will be participating in a CSA with weekly deliveries on Thursdays, so I will share what we received in our delivery (it will be a bit different each week) and a recipe for the farm fresh items.

3. I've opened up the comments section to everyone (not just followers) and I welcome any suggestions you have for things you're interested in hearing about or your experiences with any of the recipes I share.

I hope you'll return often to check out what's new in my green kitchen and be sure to check out KJ's Green Kitchen on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment